Labels

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Miracle on Burnside St.

As we come together for this wonderful time of year, we look far and wide for the first Christmas Miracle.
Well, ladies and gentlemen, look no further.



Fox went into Linus's "bedroom" and woke him up for a midnight "hello."

My boyfriend, Apollo recently got a kitty. Who I love =) I have a crazy dog that wants to kill everything moving that he doesn't recognize. Who I love. We wondered... how will these two ever come together?!
Naturally Apollo didn't want to leave the kitty all by himself for the long periods of time when he was hanging at my house or we were going out somewhere. So he brought the kitty, Fox, to my place. We had long thought out extensive plans and strategies to keep the two animals apart. When one was out, the other was in and vice versa. But one day we just thought, "I wonder..." And what do you know. They love each other. They even touch noses. It's too cute to even handle!

So there you have it. The first Christmas Miracle of 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment