Labels

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Snowman Genocide

Like I've said before, Pintrest has become a huge part of my life. =) So I thought that I would share one of the many recipe ideas I've come across on this oh so amazing website.


Painfully cute? I know. =)

So these guys just started out as lowly sugar cookies...from a box. (Gasp!) Yes it was a box mix, and it was delicious. The brand we used was Krusteaz. Super easy, and not having to let your dough sit in the fridge for hours. I love that!


Just roll out your dough and cut them into "melty" shapes. =)

Then...FROST! We used Betty Crocker cookie frosting. It sets in just a few minutes.

Pop some jumbo marshmallows in the microwave, and watch em close! About fifteen seconds was enough, but a couple needed a little bit longer to look sufficiently melted. Put some flour or oil on your fingers when its time to pick them up, cuz those things stick! And depending on what size the cookie portion is, you may have to split the marshmallow in half.

Now the decorating part would have been a lot easier with some piping, but I made due with sprinkles...which took, forever, but so worth it!! I love these little guys. You can even give them some personality!


My new delicious Christmas friends! Hope you enjoy!! Try out some new Christmas creations yourself...it's so fun to change it up and try new things!

No comments:

Post a Comment