Labels

Monday, February 13, 2012

Hot Product Alert!

Whenever I come across an amazing product, I feel like I have to share it with all of my friends! If you are anything like me, mascara is a daily must have! But the prices of some of these products can be out of this world! Well, search no more! I found and amazing mascara, at an equally amazing price!



Eyes Lips Face is an amazing makeup line, that focusses on affordable pricing, while keeping their products great quality. They started out with every product priced at $1!!! Now they have their special "Studio" line that's a little bit fancier, with prices for most products at just $3! It's amazing. I love this $3 mascara! It doesn't clump or bleed through the day, and my lashes look great! Only thing about this I would say is that you have to let it dry a little bit longer than other mascaras. It stays a little tacky for a little bit longer. Other than that, it's all good!!

So go get your hands on this wallet saving product!!

And that, in a nutshell, is my favorite mascara!


To go to this awesome website, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment