Labels

Monday, February 20, 2012

My Valentines Day!


This Valentines Day was an extra special one, because I got to celebrate it with an amazing guy...My boyfriend, Apollo =)
He's a pretty cool guy.
I kinda have a crush on him.
We sorta have fun together.

So I woke up Valentines Day morning to Frank Sinatra. Where was it coming from? I got up out of bed and looked down at my feet. A trail of rose petals went from my door all the way downstairs. What was going on? I followed the trail and it led me to my parents kitchen table, and to Apollo in their kitchen, already cooking me breakfast. Yeah. He's good. It was the best surprise and a wonderful way to start the day before I had to go to work.

Later on that night, it was my turn to treat him. So I went to Trader Joe's and got us some spinach ravioli, (one of his favorites) asparagus, and some wine. I was ready to go. Some dinner, a homemade card, and our Valentine's Dinner was set....and without spending a lot of cash. And you know what? It was the best valentines day yet.


Him busting out his guitar and serenading me for the rest of the night helped a little too =)

Here are some pics from our Valentines morning/night!


No comments:

Post a Comment