Labels

Sunday, May 13, 2012

I'm Gonna Be an Auntie!...Again!

Yesterday I got to celebrate my sister and the soon arrival of my baby nephew, Isaac Garrett Heathcote. I love my little niece more than words can say, but the anticipation of there finally being a little boy in the family is almost too much for me to take. It's going to be so new and exciting!

My mom and I planned for months and months for my sister's shower. If anyone knows me or my mother, they know that when we plan an event...we go all out! We even joke that we should open an event planning business one day. Here are some shots of the event...What do you think??


The AMAZING cake was by Skiff's Cakes in Simi Valley. They copied the centerpiece stuffed animals for the cake topper...I KNOW, right??


The centerpieces were adorable stuffed animals, wooden toys and/or vintage books and a decorated mason jar with fresh cut daisies!



The Aardvark with the vintage books was my favorite! So cute!



Lovely family and adorable Goose!


These were a fun detail for our tea table! We found them for a steal at TARGET!


This was my special art project for the shower. Simple cardboard letters from the craft store painted any way you like, and then hung on a clothes line =)



The tea cups we found on a website called englishteastore.com They were a great find! The guests got to not only drink their tea in a lovely cup, but then take it home with them as their favor and a constant reminder to pray for the Heathcote family!



And of course me and my amazing sister and the lovely mommy of two to be!! So what did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment