Labels

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Bible in 90 Days

Hello Friends!,
I just discovered the most amazing reading plan and I wanted to share it with you! Its called the "Bible in 90 days" reading plan. I know...that sounds like a lot of reading, but really, you only end up reading about 12 pages a day which is not too bad at all. Plus, you get 2 grace days, it only ACTUALLY takes 88 days. Can you imagine how awesome it would be to read through the whole Bible in 90 days?? I have always wanted to read the Bible cover to cover and I am ready to DIVE IN and pour myself into God's word. Im getting prepared for Him to bless my socks off with this. Just to daily let his word pour over me is going to be such a blessing.

There is a Bible you can purchase, OR you can just click HERE and download the FREE reading plan and use your own Bible. Who is with me guys?? I'm super excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment