Labels

Friday, July 9, 2010

AMDA


Well, I finially made my dream of getting into, and attending a musical theatre academy true. And then...I dropped out. WTF. Lol I know. I can honestly say I NEVER thought I would ever make this decision, but I can honestly say I know it was the right one for me. I made it after LOTS of thought and prayer. As much as I am going to miss being a part of such an amazing place, I know the blessings are gonna come my way and they will fill that void tenfold because I followed what I really believe God wanted me to do. I will forever be changed by the people I met, and the experiences I had as an AMDA student. It's a little hard to think I wont be graduating next to you guys. So I wont think about it too much. I already have a bunch of new opportunities for work, and fun that have come my way. I will be the new Kids Choir and Show Choir instructor at a new performing arts academy in my town. I also may be teaching choir at another elementary school. So those are some blessings already. I'm itching for a show though. That is next on the "to do" list. I gotta go "be a monster," as the fabulous Tracy Silver would say. Just in a different way.

No comments:

Post a Comment