Labels

Saturday, July 31, 2010

I got money in the baaaank...

Well, not yet. But soon! Because today...I got another job! I am now a proud employee of

Costco!!
Alright, so it's not a Broadway stage...but they are paying me significantly more than I am being paid now...plus it's 25 hrs a week min required...YAY! And to top it all off, I will be getting benefits! I have never had a job that gave benefits. I feel so (as silly as this sounds) grown up. I really feel like I am actually starting to change. New jobs that are actually going to pay me significant money, new attitude towards messiness, (I am very unorganized, so sometimes that leads to a mess...but you should see my room and bathroom for the last month...spick and span) and I think I am starting to skim the surface with this whole confidence thing. The job helped with that.
I'm gonna do it.
I'm gonna be ok.
I'm gonna learn how to function.
I'm gonna make MOOOOOOONEEEEEY! =)

1 comment: