Labels

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Penny for my thoughts...

Boy I wish it was that easy! Ever since I was little, I have been slightly obsessed with making money. I always feel like there is some magic way to my fortune that I just haven't found yet. When I was oh around five I started my first business. I would draw pictures and put them in my fisher price shopping cart and go around the house yelling "Pictures for sale!!!" I would have them marked, 1 cent, 5 cents. Well then I realized, "Hey, people think this is cute." So I would draw special pictures with specific people in mind according to their interest and then slap a 75 cent sign on there. Now that's good marketing, my friends.
Now a days I am slowly making my way to my fortune via Forever 21. It's a slow but steady climb ha. I can't wait until fall comes, two performing arts jobs in the works, so that will help. But in the mean time...I want extra cash! I feel so greedy but I can't help it. I am an AVID recycler, and coin saver. Which actually are not something to laugh at! When my jar is full of coins I get about 15 bucks each time. And the last time I turned in my recycling I got 13 bucks. At least it bought me lunch for the day =)


How do you guys make a little money on the side?

No comments:

Post a Comment