Labels

Monday, August 16, 2010

Lights, Camera, Action!!

I am SO PUMPED. You know what I love best about acting? The high it gives you that lasts for days. This weekend I had an amazing opportunity to be a part of my friend Myles' film he was entering in a 48hr film festival. It was so much fun. The festival gives you a genre, (ours was romance) a line of dialogue, ("I have no idea") a prop (a keyboard) and a character, (Jaimie, an actress). We provided the talent, know how, and redbull! This project came just in the nick of time. I was feeling a little down afraid I was giving up acting all together. But now I realize even without AMDA, I can do this. (Of course having really talented friends always helps!) I really hope I can do another project like this soon. Thanks to Myles' and everyone else involved!! It gave me the boost I needed!


Oh and P.S.

After a few months of being single, I realize it's really...not that bad! I mean hey, a girl always would like a date let's not lie =) But I feel pretty comfortable in my skin...and I like that!

2 comments:

  1. 1. Glad You have a blog.
    2. Thankful that you are doing well.
    3. You are going to rock the acting world :)

    Charles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charles!! I just saw this right now...you are the best.

    ReplyDelete