Labels

Sunday, August 12, 2012

LA Art Walk, Adventure No, 5!

Hey Guys!

I'm here with my next adventure today...No 5! (Look at me go!) This last week my good friend Laura and I (also my awesome biking partner!) went to downtown LA to experience the Art Walk. This was something both of us have literally wanted to do for years...and never had. Why do people do that? Well no more! We went, and had an awesome time!



See, look how happy we are! =)

This was a day full of lot's of laughs, and new inside jokes. We definitely met some...interesting people and saw some...interesting art. =) A lot of it, however, was pretty awesome!

And when your walking in downtown, there is always something interesting to see.








This amazing spot we found completely by accident after riding the Angels Flight Railway. (Which was so adorable) It's the "Shortest Railway in the World" and dates back to 1901. 50 cents, and you've got a ride! After our ride we were on top of the Water Plaza, and amazing outdoor show venue that has free performances all summer...how awesome is that? Next adventure? Yes please. =)


We found this amazing art outside by accident as well. Oh the things you find when you're wandering around downtown LA at night. I even made a friend.


If you guys ever get a chance to, you've gotta go down to the art walk. There is tons of awesome art to see, food and drinks to have, outdoor shops to look at, people to meet, and places to explore! I'm so glad I finally did what I said I wanted and had this great experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment