Labels

Saturday, July 7, 2012

BANG! BANG!

I'm on a roll, guys. Recently, I decided I was gonna start really living life to the full and take advantage of not being in school.

I
Love
It.

So for adventure No. 2 my friends Katie, Brian, and I all went to the shooting range. Brian wanted us to teach him a few things about guns. Right...that's it. It was such a fun day. Every one should try this once in their life...it makes you feel like a secret agent. Especially when you get to shoot a glock 23 .40 cal. That's right, I just used that in a sentence. Watch out bad guys.

This was my favorite one to shoot, I felt pretty hardcore.

This next one scared me a little bit hahaha...But it was SO COOL. And I was the most accurate with this one, so it was really fun to shoot. There is something strangely satisfying when you hear the *ping of hitting your target. Here is a shot of Brian teaching me how to use this massively large gun haha.

Who says a girl with fabulous nail polish can't shoot a semi automatic weapon?

And here's a little collage of a few more pics from the day.
Check out Katie's face in the bottom photo...hahaha that was her face after she shot the first gun...priceless.

So adventure No. 3? Oh...don't you worry, It's already all lined up. Just keep on checking in to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment