Labels

Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Men in My Life

Earlier today I was planning out all the many blog posts I have in my brain to share with you all. And it dawned on me, that here I am telling you all about myself and my adventures, and I barely even dive into one of my main sources of support in my life. The men in my life.










My dog, Linus, and my cat, Fox. Why, what did you think I meant?
Now I already did a blog way back when introducing you to Linus, so if you would like to see his baby pictures, scroll on back. But for now, I'll just show him to you as he is. BIG =) Now, to some, Linus may give off a different impression than he means to. (He's very protective of my family and I. We call ourselves his "peeps"). But even though when he barks he may sound like he wants to have you for dinner...


He really is just a big softy. If puppies had a school picture, this next one would be Linus'

In all seriousness though, I LOVE this dog. To sound incredibly cliche, he has seen me through a lot of hard times. Whenever I'm upset, he knows. If I start to cry, he rushes up to me, licks the tears off my face, and sits with me. One time I was really sick, he started laying toys next to me on the couch. Usually if he wants to play he holds the toy in his mouth and begs. But this time, he just began setting them next to me one by one. He would set a toy down, lick my face, and walk away. By the end of the day I had all of his toys. What a generous little guy =)

Then along came Fox. Now, Fox isn't technically my kitty. He actually belongs to a friend, but he has been living at my house for around 9 months now....so he is sort of like my foster child. Regardless...I'm his mommy. =)As soon as Fox and Linus warmed up to each other, they were inseparable...

Fox's favorite pastime is being under, or in things...




When he was just a couple of months old, he was a TOTAL cuddler. He slept in my arms the whole night! =) So cute. Now that he is older he is a bit more independent, but he still likes sleeping in my bed. Which I don't mind at all! I mean who WOULD mind waking up to this hunk every morning?

I'm so glad I got to introduce to you to these stud muffins. Who are the most important furry members of your family?

No comments:

Post a Comment