Labels

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sabo Skirt...Must Check it Out!

Hey guys! As you know I've been loving the website Polyvore.com. It's such a fun way to create your own look and to discover new online clothing stores that you would have never seen before! I recently stumbled on a website that I HAD to share with you guys. The clothes are fun, bright and very original. It's called saboskirt.com, and no, they don't just sell skirts, they sell all kinds of clothes and it's all fabulous!

Here are some of my favorite looks on the site:








Aren't those looks amazing?? Now, they are on the slightly more expensive side, but they aren't outrageous so I feel like getting a special piece here and there for special occasions would be the way to go. May be when my clothing fast is done I'll have a special event just so I can snag one of these looks! Haha =)

No comments:

Post a Comment