Labels

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Adventure's Out There

I had an interesting realization the other day.

I've always considered myself a pretty easy going person, with a couple of things I had to figure out about anxiety along the way. But really, I've always been kinda down for whatever.

But it's always sort have been me waiting for someone else to take me on their adventures with them.

But what about me? I don't want to be looking for people to go on adventure with, I want people to have to catch up to ME!

The time has come for me to start living life to it's full potential. Right now what I feel pulled towards, is working on my ever growing bucket list. And you know what,

I'M GONNA DO JUST THAT.

Life is short. Let's start living it. I was talking about this with my friend Nikki the other day when we went on our hike.

We decided to call this awesome hike our first adventure. It may be small, but as we said "At least we aren't sitting on the couch!"

This was BEFORE we started, so we weren't disgusting-uh glistening, I mean, yet.
Check out THAT view!

Oh just a random chimney...
Big or small...adventure's out there. WHO'S WITH ME??

No comments:

Post a Comment