Labels

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Garage Sale HAUL!

So a friend of mine recently had a garage sale, and she was putting a lot of her clothes out. So like the little bargain hunter I am...I went for it. Ok Ok...about 7 months ago I decided to not buy clothes frivolously for a year. I only bought if it was something I needed. (Like my pants ripped, I need to replace them, or for performances where a specific costume choice was needed)

I caved.
She is super fashionable.
SO after this...It's back to strict Rachel! I can be strong!
But we might as well drool over what I got...FOR ONLY 40 DOLLARS!(Most of the stuff was brand new, and high end...can you blame me?? Yes you can.)



Want a closer look? Sure ya do...we all love some Steve Madden...

These one's are super fun too =)


I love the lace detail on this top! So feminine and pretty =)

But my favorite purchase of the day was this H&M dress...it's so sweet. Now I just need to go somewhere fun to wear it!


Ok so THAT'S IT! NO more clothes...ahhhh...If an opportunity like this comes along again it's gonna be all sortsa hard. But I had to spread the word...when a fashionable friend has a garage sale...GO.

No comments:

Post a Comment