Labels

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

And All This Time I Thought I Was Boring

Man...the last year has been a whirlwind. Finally graduating from college was a HUGE accomplishment for me. Now, Now, I know what some of you are thinking..."Rachel, you got your degree in jazz hands, how hard can it be?"

But really, AMDA was an incredibly demanding experience. If anything just for the TIME it took up. (Not to mention the insanely tiring dance classes, teachers that like to give you a day to learn a song and choreograph it, and and say things to you like "You look old...fix it" (OH YEAH...THAT HAPPENED)

But man, since I've been graduated...it's like a whole new world! I feel like myself again! I am going out with friends, going dancing, beach trips...and eleven rolls around and I don't turn into and old woman and fall asleep standing up!

And here I thought I was just getting old and boring. I just had this terrible condition called school.

Well here is to BEING GRADUATED AND HAVING A LIFE AGAIN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment