Labels

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

He Laughs

I LOVE being an auntie. More specifically, Auntie Ray Ray. But now, not only am I an auntie to my adorable niece...now I have an equally adorable nephew!

Oh BOY! Hahaha...we were all so excited to finally have a boy in the family. In a family FULL of girls...testosterone levels were at an all time low. =) But this little cuddle bug is gonna change that! What a fun day it was! I got to watch Sophie while my sister was being very very brave=) When Isaac was born we went to go see him. Sophie was a little timid at first, but she warmed up to him soon enough! And what's a day with your Auntie without a treat??

Here are some fun pics from that day!



What a blessing! I'm so excited to see the adventures this little guy will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment