Labels

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Brownie Cookie Heaven

The other night, my good friend Kat came over and we made the BEST DESSERT IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!

"But Rachel, I thought you were on Paleo?"...says all my family and friends.

Yeah, well...call it my night off. The best part of this dessert is how fast and easy it is! All you need is:

-Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (pre-made, why not?)
-Brownie Mix
-Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

THE STEPS...You'll be amazed how easy this is.
Press cookie dough into the bottom of a muffin tin. If you get the kind of dough thats already "perforated" into small squares, about a square and a half of dough will to to cover the bottom of each muffin tin.

Next, place a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup on top of the cookie dough

Make cookie dough mix and pour on top of each dough/peanut butter cup, stack. Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes and ENJOY! And trust me...YOU WILL.
I do not own the rights to this photo, I googled it!

I don't know WHY I didn't get a picture of these done. Let's just say they were so good that there was no time to snap a picture, I was too busy stuffing them into my mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment