Labels

Monday, June 18, 2012

DIY Inspiration Board

I got a little inspired the other night to craft! And what better to make when you are feeling inspired, than and INSPIRATION BOARD?

So I got in the crafting mood and got to work! This is a great way to display verses, quotes, goals, pictures, or anything else that your little heart desires in your home. All you need is some cork, a little fabric of your choice, and a hot glue gun (crafting's best weapon).

Here is the cork board before I jazzed it up...


Then you just cut out your material so you have enough to fold over the edges. First I glued down the long edges, then folded the short edges as if I was wrapping a present. (Thanks, Kat for that tip!)

Also, be sure to remove any kittens that decide to lay down on your work =)

With some extra fabric I added a little heart embellishment and and I was done!



And here it is in my room with all my "inspirations" on it.



I started a "bucket list" and put some of the items up on my board so as I finish them I can take them off one by one. I loved this quote I found by Helen Keller too...

"Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing at all."


And one of my favorite verses seemed to fit so well.

"With your help I can advance against a troop, with my God I can scale a wall." Psalm 18:29


LET'S DO THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment