Labels

Thursday, June 14, 2012

My New Favorite Way to Shop!!

Hey guys! I just wanted to tell you about this awesome website I recently discovered called polyvore.com In this website, you can mix and match different pieces from HUNDREDS to choices they have collected from different online stores. Not only can you have fun creating your own outfits, but you can look at other people's collections and copy an outfit if you need some help with the piecing together. What I love too, is that you can set your price range for whatever category of piece you are looking at. For this outfit I made, I set the price for $50 and under for every item. I discovered so many new online stores I would have never heard of before! I'm lovin it! This, in my book, is a little good thing =)

Check out my first polyvore creation...
Breezy Beautiful

Chiffon top
$18 - allyfashion.com

Hollister Co. destroyed jeans
$60 - hollisterco.com

Satchel handbag
$40 - alloy.com

White jewelry
$5.95 - hempnecklacestore.com

Stackable ring
$15 - topshop.com

Dorothy Perkins plastic sunglasses
$14 - dorothyperkins.com

And to follow me on Polyvore, or to looks at my whole collection, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment